North Nahanni Naturalist Lodge in the News
First Aboriginal owned and operated lodge in the Nahanni region of the Northwest Territories.
Ria Letcher, Winner of the Business Development Bank of Canada's 2000 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the Northwest Territories.
Canadian Tourism Commission (CTC) Delegate, European Trade Mission, 2000.
CTC Delegate, Best Practices Tour, 2000.
Featured on Youtube:
North Nahanni Naturalist Lodge - Northwest Territories, Canada
Featured on Television:
- Canadian Sportsfishing
- Exploring Horizons - Gateway to the Nahanni episode featured on the Outdoor
Life Network (OLN)
- Netherlands Travel Show
- Flying Spirits - a video series about Aboriginal tourism products in Canada
- Rails of Adventure - sponsored by the CTC and VIA Rail
Featured in Print:
- National Geographic Society/Douglas H. Chadwick/Raymond Gehman (2000), Yellowstone to Yukon.
- National Geographic Society (1999), Exploring the Great Rivers of North America.